Pre-assembled table formwork system with size 2.5m x 5.0m for slabs
HORIZON tables are quite easy and practical to assemble and
reassemble very fast, which makes table forms a cost-effective and
high-efficiency way of pouring large-area slabs.
1. Table forms are assembled from components of the Flex-H20 slab
2. Normally, there are 4 standard table sizes for most projects.
- 2.50 x 4.00 m
- 2.50 x 5.00 m
- 2.00 x 4.00 m
- 2.00 x 5.00 m
However, customized table sizes are also available in accordance
with slab structures.
3. usually used for slab heights up to 4.5 m
4. Guard rails are equipped to edge tables for safety protection.
5. After edge tables erected, steel wire cables are used to fasten
it to the embedded anchor bolts on the ground.
6. make sure low stacking height when transported and stored.
7. safe, fast shifting appliances, save time and cost.
8. EN 1065 standard props are applied to tables, which ensures
high-loading capacity of tables.
Table formwork components:
|Components||Diagram / photo||Specification / description|
|Timber beam H20|
Water proof treated
Length: as per table size
As per proposal design
HZP 20-300, 14kg
HZP 20-350, 15.8kg
HZP 30-300, 17.6kg
HZP 30-350, 20.3kg
|4-way head H20|
For holding floor props